Painting with Water
What you will Need:
Heavy Duty Paper Towels
Black NON-Permanent Marker
Paint Brush (Medicine Dropper, mini sponge...whatever you'd like)
1. On different pieces of paper towels and coffee filters draw with a non-permanent black
marker. I made different shapes.
2. Put Paper towel on a placemat or newspaper
3. "Paint" with water over the lines on the paper-towel drawing
4. Watch the marker smear, dribble, smudge, expand
5. Take note of the colors you see. It's not just black. Black is made up of many colors so wh
en the liquid disperses the marker you can see different colors!