1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Mama May i: Valentine's Book Shelf

Valentine's Book Shelf




These are the books we have on our rotating bookshelf for Valentine's Day. They are all about love, Valentine's Day, and showing we care. I love having a bookshelf that rotates books based on what we are learning...it's a great way to carry our themes throughout the day. We also do activities based on the characters or themes.

We have been writing, stamping, and delivering "mail" the way the mice do in Valentine Mice. I bought two different tin mailboxes from the Dollar Spot at Target and we set them up in two locations around the house. Buga has fun writing mail, making Valentine's and running them back and forth between mailboxes - putting the little flags up when they are full.

I Love You As Much...
Laura Krauss Melmed

I Love You Because You're You
Liza Baker

Valentine Mice!
Bethany Roberts

How Do I Love You?
P.K. Hallinan

How Do I Love You?
Marion Dane Bauer

I Love You Through And Through
Bernadette Rossetti Shustak

Happy Valentine's Day, Curious George
H.A. Rey

The Love-Me Bird
Joyce Dunbar

Guess How Much I Love You
Sam McBratney

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,