1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Mama May i: Quadrilla Marble Set

Quadrilla Marble Set


I am so excited to finally get to use and play with this Quadrilla Marble Set. I had it stored (or hoarded) away for a rainy day....for months now.


I had been wanting to get one since seeing it at a toy boutique but Buga wasn't old enough and it was expensive. I recently found it at Toys R Us in the Clearance section and purchased it for half the price - and was able to use a coupon on top of that! So store it for a rainy day, I did. Because I have been so pregnant and the weather hasn't been that nice, we have been cooped up inside longer than I would like....longer than Buga would like. So after a short walk about the neighborhood before the rain, we came inside to play with a surprise. It was a delight.

I think it's a little over her head because it takes a lot of patience to piece together - and can easily tumble - if she is not REALLY careful about how she moves her body around (I had to fix it about 6 times!) but we worked together and color coded, and followed directions, and mapped it out, and pieced together - all great hands on skills. I know that we will have lots of fun with these durable, heirloom pieces (and I know her Daddy will love to play with them, too!)

Looking forward to more building adventure!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,