1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Mama May i: Start Where You Are

Start Where You Are




I bought this book before Christmas truly excited to dive in. I never did. Always wanting to create the perfect #time, perfect #space, perfect way to sit down just so and give it the proper #attention and #presence I thought it deserved, I never got to it. I moved it from one shelf to another; one countertop to the next; beside my bed; in the bathroom....never felt like I had all the time to sit down and engulf it the way I wanted. But it kept popping up. And tonight it beckoned me several times. "Start Where You Are" ... And it dawned on me that I was missing the point entirely. It need not be perfect. It need not be even good-case-scenario. You just have to do it. You just have to #start ... Where You Are. Right here. Right now. What is the #nextstep ? It can be messy and imperfect but #raw and #beautiful at the same time. Whatever you have on hold in your life right now; waiting for the perfect time; the just-right time ... Push Play. Just do it. Right now. Whatever is holding you back, don't let it. Take the next step. Life is too short to wait for it all to be #perfect  . 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,