1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Mama May i: Mama May I Play Photo a Day Magic of Childhood Summer

Mama May I Play Photo a Day Magic of Childhood Summer


I gave myself a #photochallenge this Summer. A collection of one-a-day shots that encompass, embrace, and exemplify #childhood - sometimes #raw - sometimes #magical - always #real. I want to put them together at the end of the #Summer as a flip video to reflect on the magic and wonder if these crazy crazy years - and the fleeting nature of our moments here together. Feel free to join me if snapping photos is your thing (mine will be from my iPhone because it's totally accessible) and I am going to keep a running album of this childhood Summer. 📷 use hashtag #mamamayiplay to share your photos and check on the real, raw moments of other families in our community 💗 I took this one today 💗 if you're interested, I would love to hear who's going to join me so I can make it a point to check out your photos too! Just comment "I'm in" or something to let me know! I am so looking forward to connecting more! 💗💗💗